The FACE Shop Freebies

10/16/11

Whenever I go to the mall and if there is a FACE Shop store, I am so fond of this Korean brand and  must visit the store and buy something. I was at the Shangri-la Plaza mall last Wednesday and I really needed to drop by The FACE Shop to buy a new nail polish. I ended buying other stuff that I think I want need. I love most of their skincare products but what I love most are the freebies. Yes, I love freebies. And every time I visit The FACE Shop store, they give me samples of their products. 


 I was given samples of the Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum and the Phytogenic Infinite Foundation SPF20. I visited the website to learn more about these products. 

The Arsainte Eco-Therapy Vitalist Serum is a serum that contains the "Vital Tea Complex". The effect is to keep the moisture of the skin and give it a healthy energy. This product works well for those who have normal skin and is ideally applied after using the Arsainte Eco-Therapy Extreme Moisture Tonic.

After applying the serum, I put on the Phytogenic Infinite Foundation. I like how it glided on my skin. It also doesn't feel heavy. I just had my facial and some pricking the day before. The foundation alone did not conceal some red spots. I'm not fond though of using concealer. I just finished this off with a mineral powder.